Experience : 3+ years
Mobile No : +917041542166
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a result-driven SEO executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO executive’s responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website’s architecture to ensure user friendliness.
To be successful as an SEO executive, you should have strong copywriting and analytical skills, knowledge of coding techniques, and a commitment to constantly improving on key skills. Ultimately, an SEO executive should have outstanding knowledge of SEO, passion for the industry and time management skills.
- Make a proper and complete SEO planning
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
- 3+ years of experience in SEO
- Marketing degree or related course.
- Deep understanding of SEO.
- Familiar with the latest update
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with basic HTML codes and tags.
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
- Good knowledge of back link analysis.
Benefits & Perks
- Refreshment Breaks
- 80+ Experienced DevHeroes
- Recognition & Rewards
- 5 Days a Week Culture
- Refreshment Activities
- Birthday Celebration
- Health Insurance
- Better work-life balance
Share Your Details with Us to be part of Latitude Technolabs Team.